Facial aesthetics (Non-surgical) cosmetic procedures
Face and lip fillers (dermal fillers)
Empire Clinic offers a wide range of non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
From lip fillers to cheek fillers we can restore and enhance your natural beauty.
The Facial Aesthetics Treatments are the face and lip fillers are substances that are injected into your face.
These can fill lines and wrinkles and add volume to areas such as your lips or cheeks.
Depending on your body and the area where it’s injected can las between 6 and 18 months.
Most dermal fillers contain a natural substance that it’s found in our body called hyaluronic acid.
- Before the procedure, an anesthetic cream is used to numb your skin.
- These are used around the area of your face being treated, which is then massaged.
- You can feel a little bit uncomfortable but should not be painful.
- The procedure usually takes between 20 and 30 minutes, depending on the area being treated.
- The area treated may be a bit red, sore and swollen which should settle down in a few days.
- After the procedure is not recommended to wear make-up immediately and avoiding alcohol, coffee, and the sun.
Places where dermal fillers can be used in our clinic:
- Tear troughs – lines under your eyes that make your eyes look tired.
- Naso-labial fold – skin folds that run from each side of the nose to the corners of the mouth.
- Mouth corners – the corners of your mouth can droop leaving you looking unhappy.
- Marionette lines – lines that run between the corners of the lips down towards the chin and jaw.
- Cheeks – as you age you lose an amount of subcutaneous fat which can result in a loss of volume and elasticity to the face.
- Lips – the lips can be injected with dermal filler either in the body of the lip to boost fullness or the border of the lips to increase definition.
- Chin augmentation – is a perfect alternative to a surgical chin implant.
Is a non-surgical chin augmentation that is achieved with dermal fillers.
- Smoker’s lines – vertical lines above the lip that appear when you pout.
- Nose – dermal fillers can now be used to straighten out any lumps or bumps in your nose without the need for any surgical downtime
At Empire Clinic, our orthodontists are highly trained in the field of orthodontics, we specialize in aligning jaws and straightening teeth and are constantly informed of new and emerging technologies to create beautiful smiles.